Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

I got two more pails of old landscape mulch and  then wend back and picked up a curly yucca. Culled the bermuda grass out of the oak planter and reseeded with annual rye yesterday. I edged along the spur and walked stones down 5 to load and lined the whole path.  Looks really good maybe 20 loads got 19889 on my pedometer and  10 flights of stairs credit.  Weight dropped to 187.5, most of thats probably water.  Things were fine til Chris mentioned the girls are learning to ride their bikes, I guess I will replace any really pointed stones with flatter ones. 
      I place some walkpost and annual rye seed mix over each stickerburr I pull out. It goes right into the hole as I pull the weed out.  Its working in a few places.  I still need to get a strategy for the Greenbriar ( local name is devil weed).  Maybe hit it with the horticultural  vinegar and then come back in a couple of days to pull it out thru the Annual rye mix.

No comments:

Post a Comment