Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 4, 2011

Robert's Shed is on the slab.

Karen and Robert had a fajita party with all those in town and then about 1600 hrs the Shed came up. Robert had to cut back the oaks a bit to get the shed into the spur. After backing the trailer up Sam got out his remote and we watched 2 men, a amazing hydralic trailer some pvc pipe ( for rollers) and two small hand jacks swivel the shed 90 degrees into position. Actually there was a small 4 man push at one point. The shed sits on the slab with 6 feet of clearance on the east and south sides for a nice deck. There is still some repair work required but its enclosed. The chicken coop is on temporary hold.
I am wetting down the new fill and gonna stomp on it abit. Mushu is enjoying sitting in the window and feeling the breeze and listening to the birds. Bebee spent an hour next to me while I read. Micka likes to sleep on the dining room table when I am at the computer. Its the appeal of the ceiling fan 3 feet overhead
I have a few more branches to cut and then take the green branches down the hill to the goats. I am also adding soffet vents by removing the panels and drilling vent holes by hand. It takes time but its easier then trying to vinyl soffet delivered in Texas. takes about 45 minutes a panel, most of the time is consumer in drilling the little holes. I am really quick on the rest of the process, though I have not gone up to the second floor North side.

No comments:

Post a Comment