Powered By Blogger

Friday, June 24, 2011

getting ready for the Tax Protest

I walked around taking new photos for the Tax protest hearing on Monday. We got word last night that we are now paying members of the water coop. Actually it was a text message from someone to Karen. All this for water for the trees and landscaping and I guess for fire if it comes to that. just need to keep it off the leaves of the plants. I tried the new hinges and they make the plantation shutters easier to move and they are much easier to put up and adjust.


Last night I added or cleared two more soffet vents. Several have been closed off with pieces of the insulation. The attic is cooling down faster in the evenings. The rooms will be better insulated when I finish turning all the insulation with the glass wool down and the paper side up. When I finish that, I will add the reflective insulation. There should be a much warmer winter.


The front door is getting its final moulding today. I insulated it and will attach it and be ready to paint the door ( it was primed but never painted). It will be white like the windows with a few small green details like the whole house. I will probably have to buy some white paint but there may be some hiding in the storeroom. Still no further information on the possible shed for the back yard.


Off to look for some paint and then pickup a trifold for the Tax Presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment