Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The old Shed is torn down

its in piles of parts screws and bolts. A few panels are intact but most are in a pile for the recycler down on Trails End. Got a pile of household trash too. The shelf unit from the shed is now in the pumphouse and has helped me organize that area. Got enough baling wire and signal wire for an army. I will need some of that as I will be openning up the fence so we can put the shed into the lot. Chris will have some extra file dirt for me and it will go down towards the water tank. I will probably use the cinder blocks from the old trash cans and maybe a few more. I might use a few railroad ties if I can find them nearby.
The delivery time for the shed is weekend after this. Price rose to 400$ from 250$. Still a deal. It will cost 65$ to move and deliver that fill dirt also.
more clearing out tomorrow and will need to pick up a few parts to connect the fence. I have my list but will have to go down to get those at tractor supply. The idea is unhook the fence and pull out the poles then roll the chain link back and set the Shed down. Then get the fence back up before all the deer on the mountain find out about back garden. I might have to pull the fence back tomorrow if the fill comes in right away. Think I have a day or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment